Date Create: July 23, 2021 Type: Full-time Apply By: July 31, 2021
The Complaints & Feedback Officer (hereafter refered to as CFO) will coordinate, investigate, and respond to complaints and concerns raised by clients quickly and effectively. In addition, the CFO will design policies, procedures, and strategies for a fair, efficient, responsive, respectful, and timely complaints handling process.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate and investigating complaints about the company's response on delivery-related aspects.
2. Research and establishing policies, strategies, processes, and programs that will help to incorporate best practices in complaint handling and client behavior management.
3. Prepare complaints reports for the management consumption regularly.
4. Regarding complain management, providing expert advice and help to staff and the Executive.
5. Establish systemic or serious concerns, dangers, and service improvement opportunities.
6. Provide expert guidance and help to staff and the Executive in managing clients who are behaving irrationally.
Must have at least a degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a similar field. An equivalent of 7+ years of work experience is also acceptable.
The CFO must have at least five years of experience in a public relations role, preferably in complaints handling docket, in the real estate industry.
1. Customer Service: A classic candidate should have the capacity to provide excellent customer-centered services as per real estate standards and organizational goals.
2. Influence and Negotiation: The CFO should resolve challenges and disputes by gaining consensus and commitment from clients.
3. Diversity and Inclusion: The CFO should demonstrate inclusive behavior and respect for people with different origins, experiences, and viewpoints.
3. Think and Solve Problems: The job holder must have the ability to produce realistic solutions, think, analyze, and examine the larger context.
4. Resilience and courage: Be open and honest, ready to communicate their perspectives, and open to accepting and committing to change.